Lipogaine offers a complete solution for hair loss problems of both men and women. Lipogaine employs a proprietary liposome delivery system which incorporates a number of ingredients that are clinically proven to be effective. Whereas most of the other products available in the market deal with just one aspect of the complex hair thinning and loss problem, Lipogaine ensures a comprehensive and holistic approach.
The key ingredient of Lipogaine for men is Minodoxil 5%, the most proven ingredient for not only preventing hair loss, but also for stimulating hair regrowth. The other ingredients of Lipogaine are:
- Propylene glycol
- Azelaic acid
- Saw palmetto extract
- Oleic acid
- Linolenic acid
- Apple polyphenol
- Vitamin B6 and B12
This special formulation effectively blocks dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and stimulates hair regrowth. The ingredients such as saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, linolenic acid, oleic acid and azelaic acid also have some amount of DHT blocking capability and they further help the product in dealing with hair loss caused by hormonal changes. The vitamin complexes such as retinol, niacin, biotin and vitamin B6 and B12 present in the product contribute to the nutritional requirements of the hair follicles. The advanced liposome delivery system has enabled Lipogaine to compound Minoxidil with many vitamins and deliver them deep into the scalp for optimum efficiency. For women, the Lipogaine formulation comes with 2% Minoxidil.
- The number one hair growth product in the U.S. is Minoxidil.
- Research indicates that azelaic acid, saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol and fatty acids are effective DHT blockers.
- Biotin is considered to be the most important vitamin for strong and healthy hair.
- Retinol improves Minoxidil’s efficacy.
- There is no odor, it dries fast and the scalp remains clean.
- The manufacturers offer a 30 days’ money back guarantee.
How To Use Lipogaine
The 5% Minoxidil product is to be used by only men to handle hair thinning, male pattern baldness and hair loss issues. With the help of the dropper, 1 ml of the topical solution is to be applied to the hair thinning or hair loss area twice daily.
The indications for which women can use Lipogaine with 2% Minoxidil are hair loss, hair thinning, female baldness pattern and postpartum hair loss. Only 1 ml of the product need be applied to the hair loss or hair thinning area twice a day.
Other Lipogaine Hair Care Products
Minoxidil Plus DHT Blocker Range
- DualGen-15 with and without propylene glycol containing 15% Minoxidil and 5% Azelaic acid.
- DualGen-10 with propylene glycol consisting of 10% Minoxidil and 5% Azelaic acid.
- DualGen-5 with and without propylene glycol that have 5% Minoxidil and 5% Azelaic acid.
- Essengen-5 without propylene glycol. It contains 5% Minoxidil.
- Essengen-5 containing 5% Minoxidil that dries fast.
- Lipogaine with and without propylene glycol containing 3% Minoxidil and 1.5% Azelaic acid.
- The product has many ingredients that help block DHT.
- It contains biotin and other vitamins that ensure nutritional requirements of hair follicles.
- Uses advanced liposome delivery system for maximum efficacy.
- It provides minimal effect for hair loss caused by factors other than sensitivity to DHT.
Before I used Lipogaine as my first hair regimen, I did a lot of research online. I finally chose this product because of its impressive mixture of more scientifically proven ingredients. There seems to be two types of hair loss products on the market at this moment. One is the Minoxidil solution such as rogaine, the other one is natural ingredients based products such as revivogen and Nu hair. This product seems the combination of both the types of products. I have used it for two months. Not only did my hair loss slow down, but also a lot of new hair has come out of my balding area. The product does not smell and stain; it dries fast. I recommend it.
I had to discontinue the Kirkland’s 5% Minoxidil and the 5% Target Minoxidil due to a severe rash caused by Propylene Glycol. Based on the list of ingredients, I thought I would give Lipogaine a chance, and I’m glad I did! I alternate it with the 5% Dualgen (without PG), and I am seeing a lot of regrowth. Additionally, my scalp is back to normal, no itching, redness and thick flakes. Highly recommended! Hope this product is never discontinued!
I thought I had to live with baldness in my 40s like my father. My hair was so thin even in the area where I didn’t have hair loss so transplant was not a option for me. Now I am on my way gaining my ground in the bald area after 5 months of using this product. I will keep using it for half year to see if my hair can be as full as when I was 20.